By providing us with personal information, you consent to the processing and transferring of personal information as set out here. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
Our use of your personal information
- Processing your personal information to enhance the services and goods we make available to our customers
- If you are simply browsing our Website we will not collect any personal information which will identify you
- Personal information collected will be retained by us for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
We may also ask you for personal information when you request information from us, submit any comments to us or if you report a problem with the website. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
- We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent
- Updating, accessing or removing personal information held by us
- You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us or contacting our customer service at any time
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. In the event that there is an interception of your personal information or unauthorised access or use of our database, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.We have no control over the contents of third party sites or resources which are linked to the Website and we accept no responsibility or liability for them or the privacy practices they use or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such websites or resources.
Supply of personal information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your Name
- Date of birth
- Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
- E-mail and postal address
- Details of any prescription supplied to you by your healthcare professional or medical practitioner
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
- Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website